Tuesday, June 07, 2005

IN DASH I-POD

I've yet to run out and buy one, but have no doubt I know of the huge popularity of the Apple I-Pod-- the portable music player from Apple Computer.

Anyway, that got me to thinking: people love their I-Pods, they carry them everywhere, even wear them while they're driving, but did you know it's against the law in most states to drive while wearing headphones or earphones?

So what if someone manufactured an in-dash I-Pod holder that ran the sound through those big car audio speakers instead of those tiny earphones. You could even design it so that it charged your I-Pod's battery while you drive. Imagine listening to your favorite mixes or pod casts while you drive?

Got an idea you'd like to see someone do, an invention you'd like to be able to buy? Send it to any of the Idea Consultants here at IdeaConsultants.org and we'll tell the world about it.