Monday, May 09, 2005

Okay, So I'm Showing My Taste In Music, So What?

A boom away, a boom away, a boom away, a boom a way, a boom away, a boom away, a boom a way, a boom away. In the jungle, the concrete jungle, the boom box roars tonight. In the village, the quiet village, the boom box brings us fright. A boom away, a boom away, a boom...

Okay, so my parody of In The Jungle will probably never be a hit song, but if you spend your days and nights being awaken, annoyed, or otherwise disturbed by jerks playing their music way too loud then the Boom Away just might be an invention you’d love to see made available to the public. If you lived where I live then I'm sure you'd understand how annoying it is when your computer monitor starts shaking its way off the top of your desk.

Of course, what I’m talking about is an electronic device that would temporarily disable the radios of people who play them too loudly. Imagine not being awaken at 2AM by the sound of a car stereo going boom, boom, boom, and rattling every window in your house. Think how nice it would be if your car radio was the only car radio you could hear while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

Maybe it could be something like the TV B Gone-- the device that turns off almost any television anywhere. Hey, maybe we should tell the TV B Gone folks about it? Naw, let them read it at IdeaConsultants.org just like everyone else.

Hey, maybe you could use my song parody in the advertising campaign? I’m sure we can work out a deal. As a matter of fact, I think I’ll go update my BMI membership ASCAP.

Want us to feature your idea at IdeaConsultants.org? Or maybe you’ve built it and want IdeaConsultants.org to tell the world about it first? Maybe you’re working on an idea and would like to find someone to collaborate with you? Send it to anyone on the Idea Consultants team and we’ll consider it. And if you’ve got a blog or website we’ll link back when we post your idea to the world.

IdeaConsultants.org-- bringing ideas to the world as quickly as our stubby little fingers can type.